from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Chiefly British Variant of savory1.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of savory.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. morally wholesome or acceptable
- n. an aromatic or spicy dish served at the end of dinner or as an hors d'oeuvre
- n. either of two aromatic herbs of the mint family
- adj. pleasing to the sense of taste
- adj. having an agreeably pungent taste
Sorry, no etymologies found.