from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or having the nature of a consonant.
- adj. Containing a consonant or consonants.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, relating to, or functioning as a consonant
- adj. containing one or more consonants
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of the nature of a consonant; pertaining to consonants.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Relating to or of the nature of a consonant; marked by consonant sounds.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or having the nature of a consonant
- adj. being or marked by or containing or functioning as a consonant
consonant + -al (Wiktionary)