from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having oars.
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of oar., rowed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Furnished with oars; -- chiefly used in composition.
- adj. Having feet adapted for swimming.
- adj. Totipalmate; -- said of the feet of certain birds. See Illust. of Aves.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Furnished with oars: used in composition: as, a four-oared boat.
- In zoology: Oar-footed: as, the oared shrew, Sorex remifer, a common aquatic shrew of Europe.
- Specifically, copepod or copelate.
- Totipalmate or steganopodous, as a bird's foot.
Sorry, no etymologies found.