from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. God
- proper n. (especially in Our Lord) Jesus Christ
- proper n. The Horned God.
- proper n. The House of Lords.
- n. A British aristocratic title used as a form of address for a marquess, earl or viscount; the usual style for a baron; a courtesy title for a younger son of a duke or marquess
- n. The rendering of comparable (especially feudal) aristocratic ranks elsewhere (e.g. marquis, count)
- n. A title for certain high officials and dignitaries such as Lord Mayor; a title for a British Anglican (arch)bishop whose see entitled to a seat in the House of Lords
- n. Elected president of a festival.
- n. A high priest
Sorry, no etymologies found.