from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Tending or having power to consolidate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Tending or having power to consolidate; healing.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Tending to consolidate; specifically; in medicine, tending to heal wounds.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. tending to consolidate
- adj. combining into a single unit
Compare French consolidatif. (Wiktionary)