from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of specialization.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. See specialization, specialize.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of specializing; making something suitable for a special purpose
- n. the special line of work you have adopted as your career
- n. (biology) the structural adaptation of some body part for a particular function
specialise + -ation (Wiktionary)