from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being deep (either physically or metaphorically)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being deep, profound, mysterious, secretive, etc.; depth; profundity; -- opposed to shallowness.
- n. Craft; insidiousness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being deep, in any sense; depth.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the extent downward or backward or inward
- n. a low pitch that is loud and voluminous
- n. the intellectual ability to penetrate deeply into ideas
- n. the quality of being physically deep
Sorry, no etymologies found.