from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality or state of being selfless.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Quality or state of being selfless.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Freedom from selfishness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of unselfish concern for the welfare of others
- n. acting with less concern for yourself than for the success of the joint activity
Sorry, no etymologies found.