from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The condition or quality of being fervent.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being fervent
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being fervent or warm; ardor; warmth of feeling or devotion; eagerness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being fervent or hot; burning or glowing warmth: as, the fervency of the sun's rays.
- n. Warmth of feeling; ardor; fervor; animated zeal.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. feelings of great warmth and intensity
Sorry, no etymologies found.