from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being weighty
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being weighty; weight; force; importance; impressiveness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being weighty; ponderousness; heaviness, literally or figuratively; solidity; force; importance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the relative importance granted to something
- n. the property of being comparatively great in weight
Sorry, no etymologies found.