from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being affectionate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being affectionate; fondness; affection.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being affectionate; fondness; good will; affection.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a quality proceeding from feelings of affection or love
- n. a positive feeling of liking
Sorry, no etymologies found.