from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being insoluble
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being insoluble or not dissolvable, as in a fluid.
- n. The quality of being inexplicable or insolvable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Lack of solubility; incapability of being dissolved.
- n. Incapability of being solved, as a problem or a doubt; inexplicability.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being insoluble and difficult to dissolve in liquid
- n. the property (of a problem or difficulty) that makes it impossible to solve
Sorry, no etymologies found.