from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act or process of redistributing.
- n. An economic theory or policy that advocates reducing inequalities in the distribution of wealth.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of changing the distribution of resources
- n. The act of distributing copies of books papers or digital media.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A dealing back; a second or new distribution.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. distributing again
Sorry, no etymologies found.