from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. From, or pertaining to, Andalusia
- n. Someone from Andalusia.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Belonging or pertaining to Andalusia, a large division of southern Spain, or to its inhabitants.
- n. An inhabitant of Andalusia in Spain.
- n. A variety of fowl of the Spanish type, of medium size.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. in or relating to Andalusia
Sorry, no etymologies found.