from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The accidental death or suicide by electric shock.
- n. Deliberate execution by electric shock, usually involving an electric chair.
- n. A severe electric shock, whether fatal or not.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. execution by electricity.
- n. killing by electric shock.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. execution by electricity
- n. killing by electric shock
electrocute + -ion (Wiktionary)