from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To repeat the broadcast of (a program).
- transitive v. To receive and send out (a broadcast) again.
- n. A broadcast that is repeated or that is relayed from another station.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. broadcast again
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. broadcast again, as of a film
- n. a broadcast that repeated at a later time
re- + broadcast (Wiktionary)