- n. An audio programme in a compressed digital format, delivered via an RSS feed over the Internet to a subscriber and designed for playback on computers or portable digital audio players, such as the iPod.
- v. transitive To deliver (audio) via an RSS feed over the internet to a subscriber.
- v. transitive Simple past tense and past participle of podcast..
- v. distribute (multimedia files) over the internet for playback on a mobile device or a personal computer
- Blend of iPod and broadcast. (Wiktionary)
“Podcast: Book Marketing and Promotion, Your Questions Answered This podcast is all about book marketing, author platform ...”
“This podcast is an interview with the creator and editor of the site Henry Baum.”
“This podcast is all about book marketing, author platform and promotion – of yourself and your books.”
“They sent me a contract, I sent it back, and the podcast is available”
“I agree, their podcast is absolutely one of the best!”
“This podcast is a wristbanded event and space is limited.”
“We would like to say thank you to all of you for your support and we hope you will enjoy our label podcast and music.”
“While the iMovie podcast has a few more episodes than Apple's website, the Mac Basics podcast is short around ten or so episodes.”
“Mac4Ever. com: Macworld '09: IBM Ã l'assaut du Mac - An 18 minute video podcast from a French Mac-focused blog about the IBM story at Macworld Expo 2009.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘podcast’.
These are the words which characterize the decade, the ones on minds, on lips, in hearts: the ones which rose or flourished during these ten years, and became an inseparable part of our discourse, ...
Neologisms, portmanteau, and adapted words that pertain to the internet and technology.
Listed various words that have come into my mind. Will edit them at some point - honestly.
dog-gold, shoulderlooker, mr. considering, the pigwoman, stevie is waiting, chingwybodganpwy, thelandscapeisstu..., couchsurfing, cappuccinodrinking, meat-eater, posher, mae rhaid i fi fynd and 581 more...
all of these are from 7 English
dictionaries and Macquarie dictionary
I havent listed capitalized ones yet
but Viagra would be one and common
words like sterling a sub-machi...
New verbs for the internet age. No physical activity required.
Won by Podcast
A list of words and terms for technology tools.
A brief list of technology-related words.
Looking for tweets for podcast.