from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To publicize with circulars.
- transitive v. To canvass or poll using a questionnaire.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To publicize something by publishing and distributing circulars.
- v. To canvass opinion by using a questionnaire.
- v. To make something circular in shape.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make circular.
- To bring to the notice or attention of by means of circulars; send circulars to (possible patrons) by way of advertisement: as, to circularize the clergy; to circularize investors.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. canvass by using a questionnaire
- v. cause to become widely known
- v. distribute circulars to
- v. make circular
- v. canvass by distributing letters
Sorry, no etymologies found.