from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who counterfeits
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who counterfeits; one who copies or imitates; especially, one who copies or forges bank notes or coin; a forger.
- n. One who assumes a false appearance or semblance; one who makes false pretenses.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who counterfeits; one who copies or imitates; specifically, one who illegally makes copies of current bank-notes or coin.
- n. One who assumes a false appearance, or who makes false pretenses: as, “counterfeiters of devotion,”
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who makes copies illegally
Sorry, no etymologies found.