from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Something that, or someone who, smashes
- n. An attractive person (see also smashing)
- n. Anything very large or extraordinary; a whopper.
- n. One who passes counterfeit coins.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, smashes or breaks things to pieces.
- n. Anything very large or extraordinary.
- n. One who passes counterfeit coin.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which smashes or breaks.
- n. A pitman.
- n. Anything astounding, extraordinary, or very large and unusual; anything that decides or settles a question; a settler.
- n. One who passes counterfeit money.
- n. A counterfeit coin.
- n. A small gooseberry pie.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who smashes something
- n. a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- n. a conspicuous success
smash + -er (Wiktionary)