from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. personal digital assistant
- abbr. public display of affection
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Personal digital assistant
- n. Property Damage Accident
- n. Public display of affection
- n. Pathological Demand Avoidance
- n. pushdown automaton
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a lightweight consumer electronic device that looks like a hand-held computer but instead performs specific tasks; can serve as a diary or a personal database or a telephone or an alarm clock etc.
Sorry, no etymologies found.