from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A criminal who breaks into and enters another's house or premises with the intent of committing a crime.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who is guilty of the crime of housebreaking.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who breaks, opens, and enters a house with felonious intent.
- n. Same as house-wrecker.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a wrecker of houses
- n. a burglar who unlawfully breaks into and enters another person's house
From house + breaker (Wiktionary)