from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. agent noun of undo; one who undoes.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who undoes anything; especially, one who ruins another.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who undoes, in any sense; one who reverses what has been done; one who ruins.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a seducer who ruins a woman
- n. a person who destroys or ruins or lays waste to
- n. a person who unfastens or unwraps or opens
undo + -er (Wiktionary)