from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone or something that tempts.
- n. A seducer, especially a man who seduces.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who tempts or entices; especially, Satan, or the Devil, regarded as the great enticer to evil.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who tempts; one who solicits or entices to evil.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who tempts others
to tempt + -er (Wiktionary)