from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who attempts to persuade.
- n. A thing that persuades.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, persuades or influences.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which persuades, influences, or prevails upon.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who tries to persuade or induce or lead on
Sorry, no etymologies found.