from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who, or a thing which energizes
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, gives energy, or acts in producing an effect.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which gives energy, or acts in producing an effect. Also spelled energiser.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a device that supplies electrical energy
- n. someone who imparts energy and vitality and spirit to other people
Sorry, no etymologies found.