from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who does something: a doer of evil deeds.
- n. A particularly active, energetic person: a real doer in party politics.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who does, performs, or executes; an active person, an agent.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who does; one who performs or executes; one who is wont and ready to act; an actor; an agent.
- n. An agent or attorney; a factor.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who does something; one who performs or executes; an efficient actor or agent.
- n. Specifically In Scots law, an agent or attorney.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who acts and gets things done
From do + -er. (Wiktionary)