from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who hustles: especially somebody who pretends to be an amateur at a game in order to win bets.
- n. A pimp.
- n. A prostitute.
- n. A male prostitute who sells his services to men.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who hustles; specifically, one who is active and energetic in business; a lively worker.
- n. A strong, heavy turning-chisel.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a prostitute who attracts customers by walking the streets
- n. a shrewd or unscrupulous person who knows how to circumvent difficulties
Sorry, no etymologies found.