from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of perpetrating
- n. Something (such as a crime) that is perpetrated
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of perpetrating; a doing; -- commonly used of doing something wrong, as a crime.
- n. The thing perpetrated; an evil action.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of perpetrating; the act of committing, as a crime.
- n. 2. That which is perpetrated; an evil action.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of committing a crime
Sorry, no etymologies found.