from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who belittles the worth of another person or cause.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who detracts; a derogator; a defamer.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who detracts, or takes away or injures the good name of another; one who attempts to disparage or belittle the worth or honor of another. Sometimes written detracter.
- n. Synonyms Slanderer, calumniator, defamer, vilifier.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. one who disparages or belittles the worth of something
detract + -or (Wiktionary)