from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone or something that disturbs; a disrupter.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, disturbs of disquiets; a violator of peace; a troubler.
- n. One who interrupts or incommodes another in the peaceable enjoyment of his right.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who disturbs or disquiets; a violator of peace or harmony; one who causes tumult or disorder.
- n. One who or that which excites disgust, agitation, or tumult; that which causes perturbation.
- n. In law, one who hinders or incommodes another in the peaceable enjoyment of his rights.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a troubler who interrupts or interferes with peace and quiet; someone who causes disorder and commotion
Sorry, no etymologies found.