from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who confers or bestows something
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who confers; one who converses.
- n. One who bestows; a giver.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who confers or consults.
- n. One who bestows.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who converses or confers (as in a conference)
- n. person who makes a gift of property
Sorry, no etymologies found.