from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who disseminates propaganda.
- adj. Consisting of or spreading propaganda.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A person who devotes himself to the spread of any system of principles.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who devotes himself to the propagation or spread of any system of principles.
- Pledged to or employed in such propagation; given to proselyting.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who disseminates messages calculated to assist some cause or some government
- adj. of or relating to or characterized by propaganda
Sorry, no etymologies found.