from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A person who invents or uses slogans.
- intransitive v. To invent or use slogans.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who makes and spreads slogans
- v. To make and disseminate slogans; often contrasted with substantive debate
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who coins and uses slogans to promote a cause
- v. coin new slogans
slogan + -eer (Wiktionary)