from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who presents a broadcast programme; a compere or master of ceremonies.
- n. Someone who presents a thing or person to someone else.
- n. A small handheld device used to remotely control a computerised slide show.
- n. Part of a special GUI software that assumes the functionality of the "middle-man".
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who presents.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who presents or offers for acceptance; a giver.
- n. An exhibitor; an actor.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who presents a message of some sort (as a petition or an address or a check or a memorial etc.)
- n. an advocate who presents a person (as for an award or a degree or an introduction etc.)
- n. person who makes a gift of property
to present + -er (Wiktionary)