from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A broadcaster or writer who reports and analyzes events in the news.
- n. One who writes or delivers a commentary or commentaries.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who comments; especially someone who is paid to give his/her opinions in the media about current affairs, sports, etc.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who writes a commentary or comments; an expositor; an annotator.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who makes comments or critical and expository notes upon a book or other writing; an expositor; an annotator.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an expert who observes and comments on something
- n. a writer who reports and analyzes events of the day
Sorry, no etymologies found.