from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A person trained and educated to perform psychological research, testing, and therapy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An expert in the field of psychology.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who is versed in, devoted to, psychology.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who studies, writes on, or is versed in psychology.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a scientist trained in psychology
psycholog(y) + -ist (Wiktionary)