from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A city of northern Utah north of Salt Lake City. Settled by Mormons in the 1840s, it is a railroad junction with aerospace and other varied industries. Population: 78,100.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A habitational surname.
- proper n. A male given name occasionally transferred from the surname.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. English psychologist who collaborated with I. A. Richards in designing Basic English (1889-1957)
- n. a town in northern Utah settled by Mormons
Places in England, from Old English āc ("oak") + denu ("valley"). (Wiktionary)