from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A city of northern Utah north of Salt Lake City. Settled by Mormons in the 1840s, it is a railroad junction with aerospace and other varied industries. Population: 78,100.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A habitational surname.
- proper n. A male given name occasionally transferred from the surname.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. English psychologist who collaborated with I. A. Richards in designing Basic English (1889-1957)
- n. a town in northern Utah settled by Mormons
OGDEN, Utah (ABC 4 News) - An Ogden mother accused of killing her baby is facing another charge against her.
OGDEN - An Ogden woman is behind bars after police say she killed her 2-month-old son.
OGDEN, Utah, Feb. 2 (UPI) -- A Utah man determined to restore a historic beer billboard on his building says he has prevailed after a 10-year legal struggle with the city of Ogden.
OGDEN, Utah A former Ogden police officer praised for helping to end a deadly mall shooting spree pleaded no contest on Monday to a misdemeanor charge of sexual battery.
OGDEN UTAH (ABC4 News) - Ogden police department is breaking ranks when it comes to Senate Bill 81.
OGDEN, Utah (AP) - Ogden police and a Utah state trooper testified Monday that a 17-year-old driver was driving drunk at 80 mph when he ran a red light and crashed last April, killing two Weber State University students in another car.
OGDEN, Utah (ABC 4 News) - UDOT says they will not take action to improve a dangerous stretch of road in Ogden.
OGDEN - Looking for your favorite taco cart in Ogden?
I continue the fight from my seat at HQ, to stop all this shite from ever reaching you. on January 31, 2007 at 5: 29 pm | Reply Davin Ogden aka The Davinator
This is much better than the 5 cent arcade in Ogden I once went to.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.