from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who theorizes or idealizes; one who advocates the doctrines of ideology.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who treats of ideas; one who theorizes or idealizes; one versed in the science of ideas, or who advocates the doctrines of ideology.
- n. An ideologue.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who is occupied with ideas or ideals that have no real significance or value; one who indulges in theories or speculations, or fabricates ideal schemes.
- n. One who advocates the doctrines of ideology.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an advocate of some ideology
Sorry, no etymologies found.