from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a person whose profession is binding pages together to form a book
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One whose occupation is to bind books.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One whose occupation is the binding of books.
- n. A binder for preserving loose printed sheets, etc. See binder, 8.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a worker whose trade is binding books
Sorry, no etymologies found.