from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A tin miner.
- n. One that makes or deals in tinware; a tinsmith.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. tinsmith
- n. a worker in a tin mine
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who works in a tin mine.
- n. One who makes, or works in, tinware; a tinman.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A form of gasolene-stove burning a mixture of gasolene-vapor and air as a fuel, fitted specially to heat and melt the solder used by plumbers and other workers in soft metal under the general name of ‘lead.'
- n. One who works in a tin-mine or tin-works.
- n. A tinman or tinsmith.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who makes or repairs tinware
tin + -er? (Wiktionary)