from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that makes and repairs things made of light metal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a person who makes or repairs things with tin or similar alloys
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who works in tin; a tinner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A worker in tin-plate; a maker of tinware.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who makes or repairs tinware
tin + smith (Wiktionary)