from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The art of candle making
- n. A business or shop for candle making
- n. The trade of being a chandler
- n. An operation (usually, a business) which provides supplies
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Commodities sold by a chandler.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The commodities sold by a chandler.
- n. A chandler's warehouse.
- n. A store-room for candles.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. candles and other commodities sold by a chandler
- n. a storeroom where candles are kept
Sorry, no etymologies found.