from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A room in which things are stored.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A room used for storage.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Room in a storehouse or repository; a room in which articles are stored.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A room set apart for stores or supplies, especially table and household supplies.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a room in which things are stored
Sorry, no etymologies found.