from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of archive.
- v. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of archive.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a collection of records especially about an institution.
- n. a place where historical records and documents are kept.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. collection of records especially about an institution
Sorry, no etymologies found.