from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n.pl. Objects valued for their connection with historical events, culture, or entertainment: posters, publicity photographs, and other movie memorabilia.
- n.pl. Events or experiences worthy of remembrance: a book containing the memorabilia of a life in the theater.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Objects that are connected to or remind their owner of past events.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n.pl. Things remarkable and worthy of remembrance or record; also, the record of them.
- n.pl. Mementos of past events; souvenirs.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Things remarkable and worthy of remembrance or record.
- Things that serve to recall something to memory; things associated with some person, place, or thing that is held in remembrance.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a record of things worth remembering
He did mention that if there was any memorabilia from the game I might want, to give him my address and he'd see what he could do.
Some Lennon memorabilia is for sale through the Gotta Have It!
SIEGEL: Somewhere in my house, in a box of childhood memorabilia, is a small button that I received in the second grade.
Meanwhile, interesting Admiral Lord N elson memorabilia is coming up.
In 1959, she won the city's "Miss Subways" pageant, and all of the family's restaurants have since been decorated with posters and memorabilia from the Miss Subways contests.
And Coraline movie memorabilia is being auctioned off on eBay to benefit the Starlight Children's Foundation.
Are you a big fan of the cult sci-fi film, Time Bandits, but find memorabilia from the film sorely lacking?
I kept a few of my disks and put them in memorabilia box that I have a bunch of other highschool stuff in, the big binder itself with the other cds/burnt disks went into the garbage. comparanoid
Most altered of a Society's volumes during a Philadelphia Club have been a marked down story of a Society in a commencement decades, as good as dual collections of annual cooking menus as good as alternative memorabilia from a years1856 compartment 1921 They have been a cave of engaging inform about a vanished amicable as good as informative world.
I saw Hootie and the Blowfish at the New Orleans Jazz festival a few years ago but my only memorabilia is a shirt with alligators on it. rashbre
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.