from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who works or manufactures objects, especially utensils, in copper.
- n. A brightly colored bird (Megalaima haemacephala) of southeast Asia, characterized by its ringing metallic call.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who forges things out of copper.
- n. Megalaima haemacephala, a South Asian bird with crimson forehead and throat, best known for its metronomic call that has been likened to a coppersmith striking metal with a hammer.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One whose occupation is to manufacture copper utensils; a worker in copper.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A worker in copper; one whose occupation is to manufacture copper utensils.
- n. A book-name of the tambagut.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who makes articles from copper
copper + smith (Wiktionary)