from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a person who collaborates
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An associate in labor, especially in literary or scientific labor.
- n. one who willingly cooperates with an enemy, especially an enemy nation occupying one's own country.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An associate in labor, especially in literary or scientific work.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an associate in an activity or endeavor or sphere of common interest
- n. someone who assists in a plot
- n. someone who collaborates with an enemy occupying force
From French collaborateur. (Wiktionary)