from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A collaborating or joint author.
- transitive v. To be a collaborating or joint author of: "He and a colleague . . . co-authored a genetics text” ( Roger W. Pease, Jr.)
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An author who collaborates with another to write something.
- v. To write something in collaboration with another author.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a writer who collaborates with others in writing something.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a writer who collaborates with others in writing something
Sorry, no etymologies found.