from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- intransitive v. To express an opinion in or as if in an editorial.
- intransitive v. To present an opinion in the guise of an objective report.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To express one's opinion as if in an editorial, or as if it were an objective statement.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. to write an opinion in an editorial in a publication.
- intransitive v. to insert personal opinions into an article or statement that is supposed to be an objective statement of facts.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. insert personal opinions into an objective statement
editorial + -ize. Mid 19th century. (Wiktionary)